I know many will say i dont lie, but when it comes to a relationship, there are many “white” lies we tell. See them below.
1. I am listening — when you are actually busy browsing a social media page.
2. I’m not in a bad mood — when your body language and facial expression say otherwise.
3. I only had one drink — even when your speech is slurred and you can hardly maintain your balance.
4. I didn’t see your text/call — when you have only deleted your call log and emptied your message box just in case you want to prove him/her wrong.
5. You don’t look fat — when s/he can hardly fit into his/her regular size again.
6. I am sticking to my diet — after you have just walloped a plate of junk food.
7. I did orgasm — when you know quite well that you faked it.
8. This isn’t a new outfit — when you have not even finished the payment for that new outfit.
9. Your bum doesn’t look big in that — even when the cloth is almost bursting in the middle because of the unwieldy backside.
10. I wasn’t looking at her figure — even when you have just whistled in your mind, thinking, ‘Wow! What a knockout!’